FeyeCon is a privately owned Dutch enterprise. It provides contract research, as well as participates in collaborative research projects together with other knowledge institutes and companies. FeyeCon currently has stakes in 13 business ventures across the globe and offices in Weesp and Delft in the Netherlands, as well as in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. We serve customers all over the world. We specialize in developing new, improved and more cost effective products and processes using carbon dioxide technology.
FeyeCon has developed strong and mutually beneficial relationships with key technology partners, including major universities like the Delft University of Technology and equipment manufacturers. FeyeCon holds extensive intellectual property in the field of carbon dioxide technology and has shown impressive 40% annual revenue growth over the last 10 years. By the beginning of 2009 the company touted 28 employees and dozens of patents in a wide range of scientific fields. Today FeyeCon continues to grow, develop and invest in spin-off businesses that bring our developed products and processes into the market.
FeyeCon currently has stakes in 13 business ventures across the globe – from Spain to India to the United States. FeyeCon Asia Sdn Bhd was recently established in Malaysia to satisfy the increasing CO2 technology demand in greater Asia.
- Algae Biotech SA, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria (incl. Dutch branch)
- Clean Algae SA, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria (incl. Dutch branch)
- CleaNutrition SA, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria
- CO2Nexus Inc., USA
- DyeCoo Textile Systems BV, Weesp, The Netherlands
- Echo Pharmaceuticals BV, Weesp, The Netherlands
- Ecolada OOD, Sofia, Bulgaria
- FeyeCon Asia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- InProPharma BV, Onstwedde, The Netherlands
- Prisna BV, Oostvoorne, The Netherlands
- Proderna Biotech Private Ltd., New Delhi, India
- Tispa Medical BV, Weesp, The Netherlands
- X-tracts Ltd., Lahore, Pakistan
FeyeCon’s fiscal year begins on January 1 and ends on December 31.
A note from our CEO: "2009 was an excellent year in the company’s history. Despite the economic turmoil throughout 2009 our financial performance continued to grow – quite a feat for a small, yet global company. We achieved our goal of growth and made significant progress in innovation and in the implementation of our developments. FeyeCon is expanding fast and we are striving to expand our global presence. We are looking forward to continued growth and innovative developments in the coming year."
Dr. Maaike van Roosmalen assumed the role of CEO on October 1, 2009.
FeyeCon Carbon Dioxide Technologies
Attn: Financial Department
1382 GS Weesp
Phone +31 (0)294 45 77 33
Fax +31 (0)294 45 88 66